Saturday, April 21, 2007

What's wrong with me?

Woke up early today...

Well, these days i cant really sleep. I will wake up at least once or twice in the middle of the night. Not sure what happened though. I think it's because my sub concious woke me up cos i cant find my pillows. My pillows are everywhere and they do not stay put in one area. Thus, I will wake up just to pick them all up.

My company recently had a party, a farewell party, for our intern. Her last day was yesterday and the party was on Thursday. We had pizza, fried chicken, maccaroni and cheese, and the intern brought her self-made cheese cake! It was extremely nice. Me? I made dessert for everyone as usual.

Below are the pictures of the dessert that I have made. It is called "Earthquake".





Photos by my friend, Grant Corban
Visit his site at www.grantcorban.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home