Sunday, April 01, 2007

Packed Schedule !

Wow, it's been a busy week for me!

Like what the previous post had mentioned, I was assigned to go Penang to help in one of the event organized by my company. It was indeed a great experience handling presenters from a very well-known IT giant. It was even more interesting managing the presentation slides for the day. Everything need to be detailed and I have to stay alert all the time just in case anything happened.

As usual, I was the emcee for their bowling competition. They will normally have bowling competition after the seminar as part of their team building effort. I enjoyed being the emcee, again!

Nevertheless, I had a great time working with 3 of my colleagues that was also assigned (initially) for the event. We had wonderful chat during dinner, seafood dinner! Got to know them even closer then before.

- Part of post deleted as I am working as a Secret Agent FBI (Father, Brother and I)-

After the event, I went for the Pool Party, organized by the second boss of my company. It was tremendously fun and enjoyable. Not to mention seeing (almost) all the female colleagues in sexy outfit and bikini. Haha... It's been long since I have jumped into a pool. It all ended by11.30pm and I reach home at about 12.15am.

=================================================================

I just finished watching a new anime before I start typing on this post. It is called "Fate / Stay Night". It was actually based on a game by Type-Moon.

It is said that the Holy Grail grants wishes to he who wields it. To materialise the Holy Grail, a ritual is about to be held. The Holy Grail will choose seven wizards (masters) and give them seven familiar spirits (servants).

Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin, and Berserker.

The master contracts with one of seven familiar spirits that plays one of the above roles (classes). The master must prove that he is qualified to have the Holy Grail, meaning that he must eliminate other masters to show he is the strongest. This ritual is called "The Holy Grail War".

I say it is worth the time watching this anime as it is only 24 episodes. Wonderful storyline, detailed CG and also good music!



Some of the characters in Fate Stay Night


www.staynight.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home