Sunday, February 25, 2007

Back to Normal

Everything is now back to normal as we see Chinese New Year celebration passed by. I'm going back to work tomorrow and my friends are going back to their classes too.

All that happened were just like a series of dreams. Going back to Bkt Mertajam, Suffered from Chicken Pox, Enjoyed homecooked food. What else? Of course the gathering with friends. I guess we are the only few groups of people in this country that actually get together every year, not to mention, we are all primary school friends.

It's been 12 years since we graduated from Primary School. Those were the days, nothing to be worried about, running around in the field, lining up in the canteen to get food, swinging on the swing, games and laughters. Ahh... As we grow, more and more responsibilities are put on our back. We have to worry about food, accommodation, our future, bla bla bla...

I chatted with my long lost old primary school friend. He asked me whether I have started working or not. I told him I started working since 2004, yes, he was obviously shocked! Sometimes I wonder, whether it is right to graduate so early and face the real world at such age. Then I think back, our parents or grandparents started working even earlier! They had to face the world when they are still in their teenage era! We are still fooling around when we are in our teenage time.

Funny eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home