Sunday, January 28, 2007

New Place, New Me

I recently spreaded a rumours that there is going to be a new 'me' in March 2007. In fact, the process is going on to 'morph' myself into a new 'Me'.

Last Friday, my room mate and I had move from our old place - Bukit Damasara to a new place - Segambut. We are now staying in our friend's condominium while waiting for the right timing to move another lot in the same condominium area - Sri Putramas.

So, we are at level 19 and the wind is just marvellous... No need of air conditioner, no mosquitoes and no insect, cause insects cant fly that high. But there is one draw back, the dust is still here.... Muahaha... moving things from the ground floor to leel 19 has never been that easy. The place that we stay is just beside the lift.

Hope my stay here will change a little bit of my lifestyle... going out to the town is so difficult as taxi only come here once in a while or else you would need to call for them (that means extra charge).

=================================================

I just received a news about a death of a young Taiwanese artist "Hsu Wei Lun". She died after 2 days of hospitalization after a car accident.

She is only 28 years old... in the midst of popularity... but too bad she has lost her life.Most of her fans are sad. It has definitely changed the part of the showbiz in Taiwan.

But the most important thing is, the incident has taught us to be strong and also to cherish every moment that we are going through.

Rest In Peace Hsu~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home