Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Disappointment...

Well, whenever we feel disappointed, it must be something bad that happened without us expecting it or at least it didnt went as well as we wanted it to be...

Same thing happened to my youngest sis' secondary school application. According to my house address, my sis is suppose to be enrolled into a secondary school that is less than 500m away. Instead, the officer that is in charge of the allocation has assigned my sis to a school that is far away (and not to mention it's a "lower grade" school). Of course my parents are not happy with the decision especially when we found out that there are a group of new students from "somewhere-more-than-20km" school came and enrol.

Is money involved in the process? Hmm... I would not doubt the possibility... At the end, my parents had to use some mild "political power" to get my sis in (legally of course). Those officers are so timid that they only dare to "bully" people with "less power" and but bow down like a dog to people that are more influencial... Damn, I really look down on these people...

Well, enough said of what had happened. Tomorrow is going to be a working day, first working day of 2007. Pray hard that it's gonna be a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home