Sunday, December 10, 2006

Malaysia - Clean Enough?

I was very busy with all the paperwork and phone calls + email for my events next week. One in Penang and two in KL. It was a hectic week.

I went to Atrium (Behind Sheraton Imperial) last Friday with my colleagues for a Partner Dinner organized by us for Microsoft. It was kinda empty because of the down pour and traffic jam around Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail area. However, it was a nice place!

The place is cosy and comfortable. Not much of loud music (they play house music)... not much of smoke around... and the most important is, NO drunk patrons... haha... I reached there at about 8 something at night and we left at about 1.30am the next day.

Ok, about the title...

I was on my way to INTI International University College, Nilai to meet up with my friends for a band practice. I took the commuter at KL Sentral. I thought of going to the washroom before i head on the a near-to-one-hour journey. To my surprise, the washroom is so dirty. There are stains on the floor and the basin was not cleaned. The toilet seats were awful and no tissue in the washroom~!

KL Sentral is the main (central) place for most of the transportation methods. A lot of foreigners visited KL Sentral everyday and what they least expect is a washroom that is not clean. What on earth the management of KL Sentral (KTM - Keretapi Tanah Melayu Sdb Bhd) is thinking? Get the most out from us and do nothing as apprieciation?

Feel free to comment, I would like to hear from you guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home