Sunday, November 26, 2006

Trip to Port Dickson

Yes~!

Now my blog has a title... wow, it took me a while to realise that the title tag was not enabled.

Let's continue... I went to Port Dickson with another 7 of my friends... among them are my room mate, my ex college mate and my ex-student (friends)... yes, I had students as I was working in Student Services Division.

Internet connection at my place here is kinda crazy today... I'm still trying to upload the pics that we took during our trip there. We stayed at Ancasa Resort... we rented an apartment... it has 3 rooms (1 master and 2 medium room), which in total can fit about 6 - 8 people. It has a kitchen as well as a large living room (with TV). All bedrooms are equipped with air-conditioner, bed and pillows.

We had steamboat for dinner. We also celebrated my room mate's birthday there... We had cakes and junk food. We played poker (Blackjack) as well as had a few cans of beer. We had the chance to catch up with each other on the latest updates as well as gossips. We checked on on saturday and checked out on sunday... Only abut 24 hours there.. it was fun and relaxing. Really worth the effort of going there...

Had my hair cut the following Monday (20 Nov 2006)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home