Thursday, August 31, 2006

tomorrow is 1 September 2006...

and it's gonna be my 10th day in my new company Crystal Edge Sdn Bhd (will talk more about it later)... I will need to go to KL Convention Centre later at 7.30am ... event going on on the next monday so i have to go and attend some meetings with the hotels and the venue banquet...

work at the moment = "so far so good"... except for the VERY odd hours that i have to cope with. Especially without transportation.... kinda "paiseh" to ask my friend to come and fetch me cos he has to come out again from the house... by the way, that "friend" i was mentioning is my roommate... everyday i will ride on his car to work cos his office is nearby mine...

Colleagues are all kinda friendly... but when datelines and urgent matters come up... they are furious... so i rather not talk to them when they are busy... things might go wrong. I went out for lunch with a few of them... they really have a lot to talk whereas i will just listen quietly while eating... cos i really do not have anything to tell because i am not familiar with the places around... if they were to ask me about my hobbies and things that are related to me (or my previous work) then i will have a topic to talk on...

sometimes, i feel that whether i did make a right choice or not... working at odd hours is what i have not been doing for the past 2 years... imagine the level of stress and the amount of sleepless nights that i have to cope with... normally, i release stress through eating, playing basketball and event singing... i guess eating is easy but now again, i have to be cautious about my food intake... although i may not have time to take care of it due to the busy hours...

nevermind... i guess i can still cope with it... hopefully i will not turn into a zombie or whatsoever.... i really enjoy the opportunities of meeting people... talk to them, make friends and who knows, next time i might be getting great deals from them in the future...

i will talk more about my job and the upcoming event (Microsoft TechEd 2006 SEA) in my next post... hopefully i get to post during the event... Oh, not to forget... my frist experience visiting Microsoft Malaysia's office...

Stay tune guys and girls ~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home