Friday, August 18, 2006

life without internet is like fish living in a leaked aquarium.... everything seemed to be "lost"... haha... it's like living behing the hedge... not knowing what is going on in the world outside...

i went back to Bukit Mertajam, my house, last sunday... it was a long ride. i missed the 5pm bus because of the KL jam and i resorted to board the 7.30pm bus... i was back home at about 12am... haha... my cat has 3 kittens...

nothing much, except for watching tv, i see the doctor... haha... my mom was sort of paranoid with my blood sugar level... yeah... it's kinda high but luckily, the reading was lower than the first half of the year... about 2 - 3 readings lower :D

doctor prescribed some medicine for my cough too... i was coughing for almost 1 month now and i had to do an x-ray test to see if i have any lungs infection or not... luckily nothing bad happen. it's only my throat, it's swollen due to too much screaming and singing.... intensive training :D

well, everything seemed to be ok now that i am back to damansara :D i was back yesterday... i will start work next monday... kinda nervous though... hope all my colleagues are as friendly as i expected...

hmmm... lunch time now... i guess i need to go get some lunch before i die starving... (been fasting for days cos i need to go get my blood test ^_^)

stay tune ok? tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home