Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I cannot believe that it is August now... one month plus away after my recent post...

Sigh... things are not going very well... work is too much... too many events going on in one month...

It's not that i dont have time to update my blog.. it's the tiredness that caused this devastating disaster!

Let me put everything in a summarize context...

Graduation Ceremony was on the 7 and 8 of July. On the very same day, i handed in my resignation letter. Yes, I have resigned from INTI and my last day of service is next Wednesday (9 August 2006).
It is a sad incident for me because i will be missing all the friends i have here. I will also miss all the things that happened to me and people around me. The sweet and bitter experiences and memories.

Then there was the i-Challenge. Then Jogathon... there are events almost every Saturday! Not to mention working on the weekdays.

Fast Forward... I bought a new 2nd hand mobile phone... yes, it's a Motorola V360 and this is the number 14th in my list of phones.



Motorola V360 (EDGE, Bluetooth, PTT)



I sold my Nokia 6630... plan to get another phone and sell my Nokia 3100. But that is also in planning stage. No confirmation on that plan yet.

I am currently busy preparing for my leave. Handover notes, meeting friends and colleagues, farewell dinners to attend to too. I am afraid that i might be too sad during the dinners... You know, there are too many things that kept me strong over here... will talk about it later...

I might be writing tonight as well. Hopefully i can finish my office work earlier.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger JosieJeremiah said...

I would definately like to read on your 'life transition'. Do update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home