Friday, April 14, 2006

History of my handphones...

I started using handphone since my college time... let me see... yes, i was 17 then...



My first phone : Nokia 3210 (Dark grey)

I bought a second hand Nokia 3210 as my first phone. My dad bought me a Hotlink (012) starter pack. SO, i started using it the next day when i go to work. I worked part time as a Display Artist in The Summit BM Plaza, a shopping complex.

The phone hung all of a sudden and i sent it back to the shop. The shop gave me a substitution, Ericsson a1018 while they try to fix the Nokia 3210.


Ericsson a1018 (Mine is with a short antenna)

Later, the shop owner said that the Nokia 3210 cannot be fix due to the water trapped inside the phone. It was the previous owner's fault. So, i decided to change to the latest (at that time) Nokia 3310. It cost RM599 at that time. I had to top up RM299 as I bought the Nokia 3210 for Rm300.


Nokia 3310 (Released in year 2000)

I'm still using Nokia 3310 until it was damaged in the year 2002. Surprisingly, the toughest phone of the year got damaged when it dropped 90 degrees on the floor. The bottom part was facing down when it fell. Thus, the circuit board was cracked and it cannot be saved anymore.

I resorted to Nokia 3610. I bought it for RM4XX in end of year 2002. I used up all my working allowance for the phone. I was quite happy with it because it has white backlight.


Nokia 3610

Well, i will tell you guys more about my handphones in my next post. In total, I used more than 10 handphones up till now...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home