Monday, February 20, 2006

Alright, continue my story...

I went back to KL with my friend on Saturday (4 Feb 2006) and i stayed a night there. The next morning, I headed back to Nilai...

Work starts on Monday (6 Feb 2006) and everyone was still in the New Year mood. Everyone brought biscuits to the office and everyone just eat and eat and eat... I wonder if those biscuits are leftovers and to prevent food wasting, they brought it here... *giggles*

Everything was ok... 2 weeks has passed and things are going fine... and suddenly, i read from Eugenia's Horoscope...

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Start looking at your options and prepare to keep up with what's going on around you. Living in the past or holding on to something that no longer has any value will be a waste of time.

Looks like i've gotta change something out of myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home