Thursday, December 22, 2005

hmm... got back from a friend's house today... In fact, I went to an old friend's house with one of my old friend as well....

kinda awkward when they all started to talk about travelling here and there... (The old friend of mine just came back from Sabah Trip)... Well, I sat there with them, listening to what they are saying... i tried to slot in one or two of my original jokes but only a few of them works... maybe the effect is not so promising as there are not many people there...

they talked about going to China, Pulau Redang (and the other islands) Sabah, Sarawak... bla bla bla... and the only 'pulau' that i have been to is Pulau Pinang and the furthest that I have been to is Johor Bahru (which i only stay in the hotel, only went out to have dinner and supper and it's a 2 days 1 night trip only...)

I was a bit quiet over the gathering this afternoon... so i went on to play some PS2 games with the host's little brother. I never had a Playstation before, yeah... altough I am tech-savvy, I dont own a Playstation...

Perhaps I really need to "go out" and travel... then i will have topics to talk (or at least pictures to show off) when I meet my friends again...

haha... well, it depends on my wallet ya...

3 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Andrew,
Its true, you got to travel to learn.
In our life it is like a book. If you dont travel your book will not hav any page. Once you started to travel then those pages keeps accumulating. Ya regarding the $$,you gonna plan work and work your plan.

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,it's wei wei here...i know there must be sth when you're so quiet at my house...sorry we didn't notice it earlier...and you told me you had headache!you lied to me!!!
anyway...don't feel bad for all these...i just happened to be lucky to have loans in Uni to apply to go exchange programme...earn $$,yeah...trying to get a part time too.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger ANDREW STEPHEN LAU said...

it's ok.
no hard feelings... haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home