Thursday, October 06, 2005

Special Blog

It's been 24 days since I last saw my friend. The day before she left, she said "Enjoy your birthday!". That day was our birthday-eve. Our birthday is on the same day.

She was not here on our birthday... until today, she has not come back. She was on a serious medical leave. Yes, too serious until she has to stay at home and rest.

Memories...

I can still recall the first day when I met her. She was wearing a black over coat with a nice, sweet smile on her face. We shook hands and said "Hi".

Days gone by, we talked to each other more often. We went our for lunch for a few times. She used to brag and complain about her supervisor all the time and I lent my ears to her since then. We used to SMS each other so often and talk on the phone at night.

Her laughter and smile will be always in my mind...

One day, we stop sms-ing and talking on the phone. She stopped bragging and complaining to me. My ears were given back to me and I do not know why.

Present...

Now, I guessed I am used to the situation of not seeing her... We still keep in touch through SMS but it's not that frequent anymore.

Still... I hope that she can recover soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home