Friday, June 03, 2005

wow.. finally i am back to post in my blog...

i've been so busy... here and there... up and down... so many things to be done here in my work, dont even have the time to rest wor..

morning work, then overtime ... then singing session some more... wow... real hectic life starts here...

what am i suppose to say here now...im a bit confused, confused about my future and the present... i think i really need to stop and look at the present before i missed it...

last 2 weeks, i went back to penang to settle some of my stuff. Wanted to open an account in one of the most popular bank (Yellow color ones)... but then the officer inside said need to make an appointment to open a new account. I was like "What the xxxx...". Then only i found out that the bank server is down for northern region at that time... Eventually, i didnt open one as i was rushing back here to Nilai...

Did a blood test on blood sugar level... got the result when i came back here to Nilai... I was so shock with the result (it's a secret though)...



Wanna know how tall i am? I'm 190cm



I guess i have forgotten much since i last update my blog... i will try my best to update this more often... if and only if i am free...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home