Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Lamour~

Yesterday was Valentine's Day... as usual... i dont have any plans at all... after giving training (Vocal Training).. straight i go back and continue my "unfinished office work"...

Kinda used to it.. as i dont have date at that time of year... haha... no choice la.. what to do?

Office work is kinda messy after Chinese New Year holidays... everything has to be recalled haha... even meetings can be confusing... miss those holidays when i went out with my fellow buddies... haha... time really flies...

My friend commented that i always use the phrase (or rather word) "haha..." in my every SMS... i dont see what is wrong with that ... just that i has became a cliche in my every online or SMS messages...


My Friends and I

The photo above was taken when My team and I won 2nd runners up in our college's Talentime Competition... What talent do we have other than SINGING? haha... (there i go again...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home