Monday, February 14, 2005

The Year of Rooster

yes, indeed we have come to a new year again (according to the Lunar calender). well, nothing much this year except that my family and I celebrated Chinese New Year in our new house!

after 20 years of my life, finally i'm able to stay in a new house... haha... not that i dont like my old house but it's totally a new experience for me.

Chinese New Year was not as special as this year's. I met up with my primary / secondary school friends... buddies... we visited our primary school teachers, friends and of course, lunch and dinner on the 3rd day of Chinese New year was superb - Steamboat (Vegetarian for lunch, MEAT for dinner).

The best part is, i get to meet my buddy's GF (girlfriend la...) wow, she is soooo beautilicious... haha... way to go my man~! most of my friends are "engaged"... keke...

Ang Pow (Red Packet) is as usual... i mean the amount... haha... i never really care about how much i get for Ang Pow... *grin*




Wine Tasting at WINE Cottage, Changkat Bukit Bintang, KL.
(INTI Alumni Gathering)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home