Thursday, March 10, 2005

there again... a busy week...

my last post was 19 Feb 2005... now is 10 March 2005... nearly a month! oh my God!

anyway, i was quite busy with some office work and events... Bakery Show, Career Fair, Graduation... wow... HECTIC is the word to use... TIRED is the word used to describe... keke...

well, somehow these few days i did a lot of thinking... think about my singing practice, work, money... and the most important thing is... to think about my future... yes, finally i have a clear mind to think of that i want for my life... what i wanna do, what i wanna achieve...

hmm... serious stuff huh? let's just talk about the photo below... it is one of the photos of one of my performances (so many??)... the picture was taken by my student (yeah, now i got "student"... he is a photographer...) i editted the picture.. cos im good in graphic editting... haha...

taken during my college's Chinese New Year Night 2005, organized by the Local Chinese's Chinese Cultural Society... :D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home