Wednesday, October 05, 2005

hmm.. somehow, i felt like writing my Management Report... my own version of it. haha...

it's been a months since i last blogged. TOday is a wonderful Wednesday and it's raining outside (it's been raining for the past 2 days). I went to Malacca together with some students (they are from INTIMA clubs and societies) for their Leadership Training Camp. My colleagues and I gave a talk and we manage to mingle with the students as well. They are just so friendly and lovely. it was a wonderful weekend (16 - 18 Sept)

then back to office on Monday with lots of work to be settled. Had to prepare for our 19th anniversary College Day. The wonderful thing was, I went for the STOMP Workshop in Istana Budaya on Wednesday with 3 students. It was the most exciting experience ever!

Nothing much to be boasted about but we've got 4 FREE entrance ticket for STOMP! haha... then on the weekend, I went to PD again with a bunch of 'monkeys'. I'm the officer in charge of the camp - Live Young Camp 2005.

The Busi-ness of September 2005 has not ended yet. Student Forum, International Cultural Night and also the Gym Opening were all on the same day. I was the coordinator for the Gym Opening and it started and ended well. Im glad.

The most exciting event (event of the year) - College Day 2005 was on the 1st of October 2005. All of us had lots of FUN despite of counting the coupons from all the stalls. I was in the Coupon Counting COmmittee and Food Fest COmmittee.

The month of October has not ended yet. I am hoping to see more exciting happenings to happen.


STOMP in Malaysia




Me and the 10th INTIMA President (right) during the Live Young Camp '05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home