Wednesday, June 15, 2005

today is wednesday...

and lots of things had happened for the past few weeks... let me brief you one by one..

last last weekend... yes... the weekend before the last weekend... my classmates and I had a gathering. In fact, it's a 1-year anniversary gathering. 14 of us showed up at Klang, Selangor. we had seafood for lunch and dinner (steamboat)... not too much of chit chatting about working life, but rather relax while accompanying each other :D









i end up staying overnight in my friend's house in Klang as it was too late for me to come back to Nilai... the next morning, i went to MidValley Megamall to shop...

after all the enjoying moment, im back to Nilai and guess what?~ the next day is Monday and i have to go for work again.. haha... routine life again? I dont think so. I had to train for a singing competition (which falls on TODAY)...

continuos training for 5 days really stressed us (yes, it's a team effort, we are the A cappella team) so we took a day off on saturday. I went to Klang again with 2 of my group members to look for our 'coach'... we trained until 4am that day...

The next day, we had Bak Kut Teh (Pork in herbal soup) and fried chicken for lunch... came back to Nilai exhausted but have to train the rest of the members at night...

we have been training for nights non stop... and today is the day... i really hope that my team will do and perform their best... Gambade~!

* will post the gathering pics here tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home