Monday, April 03, 2006



A scene from V for Vendetta



"Remember, remember. The 5th of November..."

Well, that was the famous line from the movie V for Vendetta. I went for that movie last 2 weeks with a bunch of new students. Yes, new students who just enrolled in my college. I was their tour guide for the Saturday's tour.

Anyway, the movie was great but er... just too much talking and less action to me. I prefer action packed movies (but of course with some talking...) like Jet Li's or Jackie Chan's.

The basketball league has over. I had stopped playing basketball for 2 weeks since then. Last Saturday, I played basketball with my friends for 2 hours non stop! We started at 10.00pm and ended at around 12.15am the next day.

I woke up the next day and 'ouch'... I had a painful shoulder! *giggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home