Friday, August 04, 2006

6083 is the counter number of my blog when i am typing this.

I hope that the count will go up to 10,000 by end of this year!

----------------------------
DiGi second quarter profit rises 78%
BY B.K. SIDHU and GOH EE KOON

PETALING JAYA: DiGi.Com Bhd has posted an impressive 78% rise in net profit to RM200.6mil for its second quarter ended June 30, compared with the previous corresponding period. This is due to gains from more focused segmentation, enlarged distribution reach and enhanced value propositions. Earnings per share rose by 43.4% year-on-year to 26.7 sen.

---------------------------
The above is one news that I am really impressed of. Even without 3G, Digi posted 78% rise in net profit for its second quarter this year compared to the same quarter in 2005.








One of Digi's advertisement in their website
www.digi.com.my

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger jasern said...

No doubt DiGi is a good good company. I'm very impressed with their performance too. And their working culture and ethic.

This is one big reason i'm a strong and loyal of the brand. I was upset when Allianz tied up with Celcom for corporate mobile plan. So I even redirected all my Celcom (company's) calls/SMSes to DiGi, so that DiGi gets the interconnection fees from Celcom.

Haha, guess Celcom lose out a big chunk of interconnect fees from me.

Celcom sucks, DiGi rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home