Sunday, September 24, 2006

Took a taxi to KL Sentral then KLIA Express to KLIA and a taxi again to LCCT was indeed an 'adventurous' event... I was about to go to Penang for an event

i just came back from Penang last Friday... the haze there was terrible and i caught a cold as well as cough. I am still coughing now though...

oh yeah, the flight to Penang last wednesday was my first one in my entire 23 years of life. It was an amazing experience going thru the check in and queue and stuff like that... haha... nothing much difference though on the plane... it's just like boarding a bus... yeah, it was a A320 air bus.

Pics taken by my PDA



Outside the window of A320 Air Bus


The Engine


Penang~ Here I come!


Houses...Tiny Little Houses



It was fun going back to Penang... it's been 5 years since i last stepped on to Penang Island. We (me and my colleagues) has sumptous food during wednesday night at gurney drive...

i came back to LCCT at about 11pm and i took a 12.30am bus back to KL Sentral and then a cab back to my place at Bukit Damansara... it was about 2am when i reach home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home