Tuesday, October 10, 2006

SUBANG JAYA: In an odd choice of weapon to use during a road rage incident at Seri Kembangan last Thursday, two men used a bottle of chilli sauce and a rod to attack a couple.




The view of a very hazy Petaling Jaya New Town from atop Menara MBPJ on Monday.

adopted from thestar.com.my

=================================

The API for today rated at 139 for Petaling Jaya. Above is a picture of Petaling Jaya (area surrounding Amcorp Mall). You can hardly see what's beyond that building!

In Subang Jaya (as you can read above), road bullies used chili sauce to attack people. What has gone wrong with the society today?! Dont they (road bullies) have other better things to do? I rather seeing them 'lepak' at the park, outside Menara Maybank or shopping complexes. At least it is more comfortable to be there 'cos they are air conditioned!

Today is holiday for Selangor state. I woke up at 11am today cos i slept at about 4am this morning. My colleague and I went to Red Box (The Curve) last night and we were singing out throat off until 3am. It was VERY FUN cos this is the first time me singing since 2.5 months before. Ahh... I still remember the last time I sang, it was in the basketball court singing new songs with my A cappella team. It was fun as well.

Hope to sing again !

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger jasern said...

oh Andrew..why first time visit my blog straight away uttered lame, lame, lame. So lame meh?

Btw, how are u man? Better meet up with u and Han Chean before i leave for Spore. Good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home