Monday, February 12, 2007

Fruitful Weekend?

So, here am I, posting another new post for my blog...

How is your weekend? Well, mine was totally... semi-productive...

On friday, I started to built my robot model a.k.a. GUNDAM... Let's rewind to the days when I stop building them after I purchased them. I have altogether 6 unbuilt GUNDAMs and if you are a Gundam fan, I have the followings still in the box.

- 1/100 Strike Gundam (Aile, Sword and Launcher)
- 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second L
- 1/100 MG Freedom
- Just finished 70% -> 1/100 Force Impulse Gundam

so, I decided to open the Force Impulse and start building it. I cut, sand, sprayed and paint... i used around 10 hours to finish just about 70%...

Other than doing that, I went for lunch, dinners. I took my bath and played some computer games just to get away from the strain of building Gundam.

Not forgetting logging in to forums and post some text... Chat on MSN... Totally Semi-Productive in the sense that I did not even started to construct my new website that is going to be up in March 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home