Thursday, February 01, 2007

L.O.V.E.

My company recently organized and event in KL Convention Centre yesterday (31 Jan 07). Our last event there was in September 2006 and that's for the Microsoft TechEd SEA 2006. I made a few friends there, they are the staff of the convention centre.

Surprising ly after 4 months, they still remember my name! I was so touched and so surprised!! It was a delightful experience having to see them there. Of course it feels more comfortable to see familiar faces when I do event at certain venues.

Oh yeah, the event was the Microsoft Business Value Launch - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Vista and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. Ms. Yasmin Mahmood, the Managing DIrector of Microsoft Malaysia, during her opening speech, said that L.O.V.E. stands for Launch of Office, Vista and Exchange Server.

It was fun having events over at KL Convention Centre because thier staff are all very accommodating and helpful, not to mention, there is always smiles on their faces!

Looking forward for Microsoft TechED SEA 2007 again at KL Convention Centre.

===============================================================

If you check www.dictionary.com, the word 'love' stands for many many meanings. The first meaning that was listed among all is as follows:

"1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. "

Well, as far as love is concern, I agree with the explanation above. I am not trying to tell my love story here (as if I have one...) but the feeling of affection or at least the admiration to a person is very precious.

I have personally felt the same feeling towards some people. I became extra caring and alert towards them and I felt worry when something bad happened to them. The feeling is so strange, sometimes when you are disappointed and you cry when they do something that "hurt" you even though they didnt intend to.

There is a song by KangKang (Taiwanese singer), in his lyrics, there is a sentence that goes "those that are used to disappointment, will not try to hope for something..." Yes, I do agree on that sentence too!

Sometimes, I think to myself, whether I am really used to disappointment or not...

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is a funny feeling. It can hurt but it can also make you feel like you're flying. One needs to go through the whole process before understanding what true love means.

Maybe it's just not the right time yet. You'll find love sooner or later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home