Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Someone Threatened to Kill Him !!

Ok, the title seemed a little bit crappy but this is the truth im telling you guys.

Alright, I was at this event at KLCC today and I was standing at the entrance/exit near the park (between DOME and Chinoz on The Park). I am suppose to show the delegates of the event the way to Santini Restaurant (It is beside Starbucks, facing the park).

So, I was calling my colleague to confirm the attendance when all of a sudden, this guy appeared in front of me out of no where and started to talk softly to me. He said "Someone Threatened to Kill Me. I have made a police report and this is the report." He showed me a stack of A4 papers with the title "SOMEONE THREATENED TO KILL ME" and he flipped to the last page which "ressembled" a police report.

He then continue, "I need support from you all as I want to hand this up to the minister." I was thinking what minister would help him? (Ok, we are living in Malaysia, which minister will help you for this kind of thing?)

I saw many signatures on the papers and I just sign my name there, no harm! Then I thought I wanna check my belongings to see if he is trying to distract my attention then pick my pocket. Apparently, no, he didnt steal anything from me. Instead, he continued walking to a group of youngsters for the same purpose.

I took a picture of his back. He is wearing a necklace with a big cross (with Jesus on it) and he was also holding a back with lots of stickers of Jesus' potraits and the word "Jesus". Here is the picture.


The picture of the back of the guy who said "Someone Threatened to Kill Me"

Well, I hope he is ok...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home