Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Trip to Queensbay Mall

Ok, back track when I was back in Penang for Chinese New Year last month. My friends (Han Chean, Kooi Chong & Jason) and I went to Penang Island, just for the fun of it because BM has nothing else to see!

We end up at Queensbay Mall, the new mall that was opened a few months ago. The feeling is just like walking in Seremban 2 Jaya Jusco! It's a medium size mall with 4 Floors of shops and entertainment centre (I guess...). We were in the arcade centre for about 2 long hours trying our luck at the photo hunt game.

Then it was time to have dinner, we had McDonald's. We thought we can avoid seeing our friends when we are there but no luck! We see our schoolmates almost everywhere! We even met our long-time-no-see primary school friend!

Then it was time to go back and I noticed this sign board at the entrance of the mall.


We really appreciate you effort in putting up this sign board!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home