Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back after 1 week...

So, I have not been blog-ging for the last 7 weeks. Has the "delay-blog-posting" syndrome back to haunt me again? Just like the olden days? Haha...

Recently, I had a few one-to-one meal cum chit chat session with my colleagues. It's a good chance to know them better and to let them know the real me. It is quite 'dangerous' to talk about other people in front of other people in my office because you might not know who are ally and who are not!

Well, I had lunch (discussion of work) and dinner (casual chat at Sushi King) with Carmen yesterday. It was very interesting listening to her talking about her working experience in her previous event management company. I was very envy of her work experience, especially her job scope, which allowed her to fully express and shine her potential and talent!!! I came back home at about 10.30pm.

Then, after today's event, I had dinner with Jacqueline (Business Account Manager) in Sakae Sushi. Yes, another night of Japanese Cuisine. I gotta tell you guys, the food at Sakae Sushi is WAY BETTER than food in Sushi King! Haha... especially the Gyu Don (Beef Rice) and the Eel Sushi! So, we chatted and ate for about 1 hour there. Casual chat with topics like "Age", "Working Experience" and such lah...

Tomorrow I will be going to Penang for an event, same event like today's but target audience is Penangites. I will be back on Thursday night and continue working on Friday morning. There are a lot of things happening in the office... sigh... long story... kinda sad and disappointing but life goes on...

=============================================================

I went to the Cold Storage near my office and I saw this on the shelf. It is an imported dish cleaner that is selling at RM14.99 and with a tagline "Why Pay More?". I'm like, "Look at the Glo beside it!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home