Monday, April 16, 2007

终于相通了 I see the sun shining on me!

最近想过了很久,终于相通了。。。

Lately, I have been thinking of a lot of things... work, entertainment, finance, relationship and many more... Now I finally can see the point of why such things had to happen.

I had a long chat with my friend cum colleague nights ago... She is a married lady so I guess she knows more as she also grew up in the city. I am new in this city of course... She said everything that happened has its own reason. Just like the book that I have read and presented, "Do things for a reason". Whenever anything happens, it has its own reason. Just like why we should eat? To stay alive (But make sure you do not Live To Eat...)

I would like to pay more attention to my career i guess. Couldn't care much and couldn't care less about any other things. I still have to care about the people around me, my family and my friends. I still have to care about myself and the one I love (Not found yet... LOL)

For those who are reading, this post might seemed "Pointless" or rather "Content-less" and empty... but I just felt like i wanna post something... just that I cant really express it in words...

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont think so much la..later brain damage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home