Monday, April 02, 2007

Rather Quiet Weekend / Today

Last Saturday and Sunday are rather quiet as there are not much activities to do.

Came back from an event then straight to a Pool Party, reached home at about 12.15am and slept at about 1.30am. I woke up at 8.30am (automatically) and start to browse the Internet and played some computer games. Went out for lunch and grocery shopping until 5.00pm.

It was then dinner time whereby I cooked my own food. The day ended with me sleeping at 3.00am, Sunday.

It was pouring before I knew it, I woke up at 10.00am and felt too comfortable, I continue sleeping until 12.00pm. Woke up, took a shower and went for lunch at Times Square. We (my housemates and I) finished dining at about 3.00pm. Then we window-shopped for about 2 hours before we head back home.

As usual, we cooked our own dinner. I slept at about 1.00am, Monday. I woke up at 7.30am yesterday.

Today, it was rather quiet in the office as all the managers and directors went out for a workshop cum meeting off site. Somehow, the office was kinda warm because 3 out of 4 air-cond was not on! Many said they are cold because of the rainy afternoon.

Left the office at 6.30pm. Cooked my own dinner, played computer game, typing my blog and now... I'm about to sleep to welcome a more challenging tomorrow! Yes, more work and work and work and work and work.... and it goes on and on and on and on...

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, take good care of health man.

know how it feels like having a busy, packed day, day after day. where only weekends are the free time we may have.

keep in touch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home