Saturday, October 27, 2007

No Rice? No Instant Noodle?

Well, it has been 26 days since I last ate rice.

Since I start my Low Carb Diet in August (and skipped September), I had lost 2kg. So, I continue the diet for October 2007.

Until now (Since 2 October 2007) I have not been eating rice for any of my meals. Of course the Carb that I had was noodles, wholemeal bread and spaghetti / pasta. I stopped my Instant Noodle intake too (had 2 sips in Sept, and 1 bowl in October due to wrong order).

So what? Will I lose another 2kg? Maybe not... but I notice that my ribs are more visible now... Maybe I should get a dumbbell and start to work out. Maybe I should start jogging in December (why not now?!)

It all depends on me myself, whether I want to do it or not. *giggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home