Tuesday, October 09, 2007

NBTD - Say Hi to Ernie~!

It is not that I like these kind of personality test. But sometimes, it can be quite fun to know which character in Sesame's Street you are...


You Are Ernie


Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!



Let's see how accurate this is.

Playful and childlike - Not quite but playful is fine at times

I can be easily amused
- Hmm... simple jokes cant make me laugh

I am famous for making people smile
- I make people do more than smile, they laugh

How I life my life
- Pretty much true but sometimes, I need some personal time and space for myself.

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm cookie monster
:-D

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger OK said...

I'm a Cookie Monster
:-D

~Carmen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home