Monday, September 24, 2007

Losing Weight? Losing Inches?

As the title says.

Yes, I did lose 2 kg and also... 2 inches off my waist!

I discovered the 2-inch lost when I was shopping for pants on Saturday. As usual, I asked the sales attendant to get me a size 38 pants (slim cut, no pleats). I went in the fitting room and I was shocked that I can almost slip my hand in my pants!

I went ahead to get myself a size 36 pants (slim cut, no pleats & with double pleats). To my surprise, I can fit size 36! Too bad the slim cut pants is a little tight. As I was about to decide the pants that I wanted, I went ahead to try the jacket out, size XL. I cant fit size XL!

I checked on the internet, size XL is for guys that has a maximum of 48" chest. I need a XXL jacket and that means I have a chest measurement of 48 - 52 inches! Wow... I didnt know I have such big chest! Muahaha~!

Well, I thought the reason why my bermudas and my casual pants are loose is because of long period of wearing them. Somehow, there is a theory that our pants and shirts will get looser after many times of washing. I also thought it is the stretching of the leather that made me "poke" another hole through my belt because it is getting looser too.

Now that I am size 36 (waist), it can only prove that working in Klang Valley is not really "healthy" in a way because it can cause inches-losing!

Yay~!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home