Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Still Blogging... Still Alive....

Yes, I am still alive here in KL Convention Centre.

I still have some time here to blog while waiting to go back to the hotel to take my shower and come back for meeting.

Today is the 3rd day of the event and I am still standing. The first day was a bit "messy" but everything is under control. 2nd day was smoother with all the sessions running. Somehow, the system was created on the first day. So, we just followed and everything goes well.

Tomorrow will be the last day of the event. I'm delighted but kinda sad because there is this "bonding" of me and the venue and the staff here. I made new friends here because there are a lot of new staff here.

I will still have to stay here until 14 September 2007 to monitor the move out of all the things.

What a week huh? Last Friday till this Friday. Tired but enjoyable~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home