Thursday, August 30, 2007

29 Days Later...

Sounds creepy right? especially when it sounds like the movie "28 Days Later"... Haha...

So, it has been 29 days since my 30-day Low Carbo Diet... what did I notice?

- When I lift my hand up, I can see my ribs (just like 4 years ago)
- When I run, my pants feel like falling
- My wrist is thinner
- And my friend who just came back from a 9-day Macau trip said, "Andrew! You look thinner!"

Haha... I doubt I weigh lighter... but at least I look thinner a bit lah...

Tomorrow is going to be the 30th day... I think I'm going to continue for another 30-day of Low Carbo Diet... I wonder?

---------------------------------------------------

Latest Update

I had insomnia... My head is full of things to think... and when the time is 2am, I'm still fresh! I only sleep at 3.30am these few days... woke up at 8.30am and felt like I have been working all night....

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andrew! Congrats on your achievement of yor diet program. Gambate yea!! Hope to see a thin and healthy you next year when i go back! About your insomnia, hope you'll get better. Do take care yea!

Hugs,
Siao Sis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home