Monday, August 13, 2007

Another Weekend... Well Spent

Hmmm... I was chatting with my friend on MSN earlier and she asked me what have I done these 2 days. Come to think of it, it was a weekend... well spent.. Yes, money well spent!

Last weekend was really unproductive compared to yesterday and today. My friend and I went to meet up with someone that has to do with financial planning (keke...) and then we went to One Utama Shopping Centre cos I wanna get myself a pair of shoes for my coming event in September. I spent 3 hours browsing 3 - 4 shoe outlets and no results! I was choosing between Nike Cortez Basic Leather (White shoe with the Red Swoosh) and Nike Total 90 Shoot (Casual synthetic leather shoe).

Oh yeah, the reason I need a pair of new shoes is because the Adidas Sport Shoe that I got early last year, kinda not fit me anymore. Not that my feet has grown but I bought the wrong size, 0.5 unit size smaller. I have been "surviving" with my ONLY PAIR of working leather shoe, which I bought it beginning of last year. It was a Hush Puppies'

I got my left foot injured last week because I have been wearing those shoe for events, both setup and exact event. Due to long hours of walking and (try to) running... I got myself injured. So, to prevent myself from getting more injuries, I decided to allocate an amount of money for a new pair of shoes. Not the thing that I would do normally because I am very much a person that buy things that I need and not set priority on getting the things, that I only want.

I used to think that a new pair of shoes is something that I WANT... Now it has became something that I NEED. Therefore, I had to fork out money lo... I also WANT a blazer (suit, jacket or whatever you wanna call it) in which, one of my manager insisted that I should have one.

Well, I had planned to get that blazer (yeah, Im eyeing on one) if it wasn't for the leg injury which further made me buying a pair of new shoes. Looks like that blazer has to wait lah~

Oh, I bought a NIKE AIR... Black one and it is a Size 12 UK~! I'm so excited to see a Size 12 UK shoe in that pile of, discounted, shoes. I picked up that pair and I fell in love with it (of course, after looking at the price then...). Still, I was so indecisive and walked around to see if there is any other better bargain. In the end, I bought the very first pair that I picked. Love at First Sight uh?

Now I can't wait to wear it this Friday (Casual Day for my work place)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is the 12th Day...

So far no rice... I had about 50g of rice yesterday at the mamak stall. Hmm... I was left with no choice though. Dinner I had noodles with my friend.

I also had Bee Hoon this afternoon for lunch at MidValley then dinner was Baked Beans cooked with sausages, meat, egg, onions and garlic. It is great to be accompanied with wholemeal bread!

Hmm... looks like it going fine but I think im going crazy as now... even for drinks, Im looking at the Nutrition Facts label before I buy them~!

18 days to go before I weight myself again. I dont think my weight is going to drop a lot, I think it would be a maximum of 2 kg? Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home