Saturday, August 11, 2007

Let's Be Fair..... Sure Or Not?

We always say, "Life is not fair!" and stuff like that most of the day. We say it when we meet difficulties or sometimes, when we are disappointed or just a cliche to relief ones mind.

We are all human, how can we be 100% fair? Follow the book all the time? I dont think so lah...

Let's see, now the DPM wants all races benefit from government fund.

"The practice of looking only after one’s own community should be discarded for the good of the country, the Deputy Prime Minister added.

“For example, allocations given to assemblymen from Umno are not to be shared with just bumiputras.

“We must distribute the amount in a fair and just manner to those of other parties, like the MCA, the MIC, Gerakan, the PPP and even the IPF (which is a non-coalition member)."

Adapted from http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/8/10/nation/18550531&sec=nation

So, what do you think? You think it will be possible? After staying so long in M'sia... Do you still think that it is possible?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the 11th Day

Thanks for all the comments from fellow blog readers! Today will be the 11th Day of my Low Carbo Diet month.

Yesterday I had rice for lunch. Yeah, I know I am not suppose to but I just have no choice. 2 days ago I had rice too but a small portion, even the shop owner was shocked when I only take such a small amount of rice. I had to take rice because there are just nothing else for me to choose.

So far, I had about 300g of cooked rice only... some bee hoon and noodles. I refrain myself from taking instant noodles and I did it! It's the 11th day and I have not had even 1 packet of instant noodle!

Wish me luck then... Hope I can stay like this for another 20 days!

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to you...Make sure no MAGGI Mee...It's fattening though it's yummy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home