Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sure or Not?

One minute, we are worried about whether we have anough money to feed ourselves and the next minute, we are worried if the news we heard / read is real or... not.

KUALA LUMPUR: With immediate effect, the price of rice will revert to what it was before the increase on July 1.

Adapted from: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/7/10/nation/18257395&sec=nation

So now what? No price increase for rice... Good! Bravo! This was by far the most delightful news everyone heard last week. But, will the decision last for long? Let's hope we will not see another headline that says price of rice will increase... blah blah blah...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My colleagues and I went for a dinner at Le Meridien last Thursday.

That is the first time I tasted Evian (Another ever-wonderful water, after Perrier). It tasted better than Perrier (at least it doesn't taste like soda water).



picture courtesy of alibaba.com

It was quite a busy week but I managed to overcome it. There was an event last Thursday where we need to do setup on the day before. In which I missed the "premiere" of the song that I wrote. Many friends of mine called me and ask if I will be there for the "premiere". I told them the bad news and they were quite... disappointed.

Nevermind, I guess I can't ditch my job and attend the "premiere".

Friday was the dinner, Thank You Dinner, for 2 big events that we organized. We had such fun and as usual, I cracked plenty of jokes and everyone laughed their arse off... Haha... Then they had Karaoke session. That was the first time I rejected a Karaoke offer! Well, the reason is because I had promised my friend to go for a movie, Transformer.

Saturday was rather a busy day as I was helping in an event in the morning. Despite sleeping at 4.30am in the morning (after the midnight show), I woke up at 8.30am, took a shower then head straight to the event venue. I was a bit blur then but after a packet of fried rice and some water, I felt fresh again! After the event, I came back home straight away and slept for 3 hours!

Today, Sunday, was rather a un-productive one... I woke up at 7.45am to wash my clothes and socks. Then played a game of DoTA with my landlord and I took a 2-hour nap... Haha... Woke up, took my shower and head to Ikano Power Centre, The Curve and Cineleisure... Just to relax a while cos I really have nothing to do... Had my dinner at Ikano and came back...

I just finshed a game of DoTA earlier before I start posting...

Well, tomorrow is going to be another hectic day... What a start for the week uh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home