Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Rhythm of Love

Bad News: I didnt manage to translate my previous post into English...
Good News: My first ever lyric is being used in a singing competition...

Rhythm of Love, that is the theme song for the singing competition that is currently ongoing in INTI International University College. It is a competition that involves a lot of people, internal and external.

As mentioned in my previous posts, I was invited to be the judge for the competition, both Audition and Final. Unfortunately, I have event setup the day of the Finals and therefore, I have to (sadly) reject the offer.

However, the committee also asked me to write the lyric of the theme song for them. I was struggling for a while when I first heard the music. It sounded like a motivational song so I asked the committee what they have in mind. They told me the same thing.

So it took me 4 days to listen to the song and 4 days to finished the lyric writing.
Day 1 to 4 - Listen to the song
Day 5 to 6 - Writes the lyric
Day 7 to 8 - Proofreading and modification

It may looked like a simple process but the amount of 'energy' used is unpredictable! Haha... choice of words, the matching of the syllabus and such really made me mad.

Well, now that I have experience (yeah right...) in lyric writing, I might try to come up with more lyrics with a condition. Someone must provide me with the music first.

I shall post the lyric here once the competition is over.

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger på9ån said...

i wanna listen to the song~

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger irene said...

Aiks.. too bad.. i was waiting for u to translate that post so that i can show it to my friends who don't know chinese..

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger irene said...

Aiks.. too bad.. i was waiting for your translation of that article. Wanted to show it to my friends who don't know chinese..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home