Monday, July 30, 2007

Life is All About Choices

Life is all about choices, When we cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. We ourselves choose how we react to situations. We choose how people affect our mood. We choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line: It's our choice how we live our life.

Adapted from Life Is All About Choices

===========================================================

Recently, I had to make a lot of choices or rather, I have been thinking a lot these days about my life in the future. This is not the first time I thought about it.

I have been watching the series - Heroes. In the series, people make important choices and some of them are struggling between choices because their decision will change the world. Yeah, "Save the cheerleader, save the world!"

I leave the last episode till next Thursday as I will be away for event for the next 2 days. Grand Finale konon.

Back to my topic about "My Future"... it is about my career, my life and also my needs and my goal. Let me briefly tell you what is my thought.

Long Term Goal
I want to run my own business. This has always been my dream since college years

Short Term Goal
- Do well in my current job. Sing as much as I can
- Earn as much as I can and save them
- Get a girlfriend?
- Be famous?

Something like that... but not exactly (of course I cant tell you in detail, my blog is being read by many people...*grin*)



1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger på9ån said...

I believe a man's fate is being made by the choices he choose. Many different choices in every stage, every day of your life contributed to who you are and how you are now.

That said, it is advisable to have a simple 5-year plan so you can always remember and work hard to stick to it. Must account for variables too of course. Nothing can prepare you for the future. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home