Monday, August 20, 2007

1st Anniversary

No...

- It is not my birthday
- It has nothing to do with me having a girlfriend for a year (In fact, I'm still single~)
- It's not my car (My Myvi is only 5 months old)

It is my 365th day as a staff in this company that I am working in (You will know what is the company name if you know where I work in). I am not suppose to reveal where I work in my blog due to some reasons. The FBI (Frantic Blog Investigator) is keeping their eyes on my blog... Haha~ Just kidding!

I cant believe that I have actually worked in Klang Valley for a year already! That is impressive huh? "Surviving" in a company that has helluva workload but lots of FUN for a year~? That is really awesome uh?

Well, I couldn't agree more with my ex-boss. Yes, she is my mentor (I have many mentors around) and I still remember what she said, "If you want to be successful, stay out from your comfort zone..." She even approved my application to attend a training that has everything to do with "Change". I must thank her for her support~! Thanks Dr. Sia~

Ok, tomorrow will be the 1st day of my 2nd year of work in Klang Valley... What do I feel? I am kinda numb now cos I am still having my running nose and it is hard to talk or sing or breathe with a stucked nose.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20th Day of the Month

Yes, today is the 20th day of the month and because today is my 1st Anniversary, I decided to reward myself by eating rice for both my meals today. I had rice for both my lunch and dinner.

So far, I have not been eating a lot of rice. It's like about 500g of rice only so far. Normally I can go up to 3 - 4 kg of rice for 2o days. That is a lot of cutting down uh?

Now, I dont feel as hungry as before and I dont eat as much as before. Maybe this diet affects my brain. Now, I am full by eating 70% of what I used to have for a meal.

Another 10 days to go and hope I can go ahead for another 30 days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I found these pictures in sitting in my computer for so long, I didnt even realise they were there!

These are 3 cute little kittens back in my hometown. I took their pics last Chinese New Year (I think...)



One of the kittens, staring at me



All 3 of them, under the shade



Little kitten in my Dad's hands

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cats are really cute.. very innocent looking :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home