Saturday, September 22, 2007

Too many things...

Hah... it's been long since I post anything in my blog.

Well, now that the event (the one in KL Convention Centre) has over, it is time to concentrate on some smaller scaled events. The past 7 days was kinda... unproductive because I need time to rest myself, physically and mentally. It was a hard transition... I worked on the Monday right after the event. Hah~

Many things happened during the event. It is fortunate for me that all are managable. There are a lot of things that made me a better person. I've learnt how to make critical decisions and I've learnt how to listen, observe and judge properly. I was indeed a very fruitful experience for me.

Though there might be a lot of sweet things happened during the event, I somehow felt that that 8-day event is just another stepping stone for me to venture further, to push my potential to the max and also to see how far I can go / last.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently, (well, not exactly) I fell in love with a song call Umbrella. Yes, the one sand by Rihanna.

I got many versions of the song, the original and remix. I especially love the remix that features Chris Brown.

I like the chorus, there are 2 types of chorus for the song.

The Original

When the sun shines
We’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath Imma stick it out 'till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we`ll still have each other
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella

Chris Brown Remix

when the sun shine
we'll shine together
you know ill be here forever
although its alot of rain outside
girl its gettin late and you can stay the night
but you can dip out anytime whenever
i can call a cab i aint tryna stress ya
im looking for the one with the glass slippa'
baby girl you can be my cinderella
you can be my cinderella

I like the lyric and the music. Never fail to make my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home