Sunday, September 16, 2007

我很累 I'm Tired vol. 1

The subject above is a very subjective one. It can be "I'm tired of certain thing" or "I'm tired, physically".

I thought I can stand the physical tiredness but in fact, I couldn't.

I was in a conference as the organizer for 8 days consecutive. Each day sleeping less than 5 hours (some days less than 4 hours). I think it is because of my mind taking over my body, that's why I do not feel as tired when I was in the event.

After the event, I still have to be there for the move out of our things. That took about 6 - 7 hours. After that, I almost drove the whole time. I drove my friend back, went home and pick my friend up for an after event party. We went for a drink after the party and my friend wants to go clubbing, which is not my cup of tea. So I drove them there and I went to get some petrol and make a few rounds before picking them up for supper.

I drove my friend back after that and went home. I reach home like about 5.30am. I still feel fresh that time. But once I got on my bed... I woke up at 9.30am to take a bath (yes, i will feel very uncomfortable if I sleep without bathing first) then continue sleeping at 10.30am till 2.00pm in the afternoon.

Everything was fine until after dinner. I decided to lie on my bed while watching Naruto (Japanese Animation). God knows why, I woke up at 7.00am today! That is like 9.00pm till 7.00am... 10 hours straight!

I didnt know that I was so tired, physically that I need such long hours of sleep. There are a lot of things to do today (wash my car, laundry and such) so I hope my rest on Saturday is sufficient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home