Wednesday, September 26, 2007

5 More Days...

Yes, 5 more days till October comes...

Thought of continuing my Low Carbo Diet again but this time, more extensive diet.

Last month, I skipped as much rice, noodles and bread as I can. This time, the diet will include skipping drinks with sugar, and totally NO rice~! Which means, if I go to mamak stalls, I can only eat 1 roti canai the max.

Then the reward (rice meal) can only be on every forthnight. One serving of rice is the max.

After 30 days, I think I can lose another 2-3kg or maybe more if I am more disciplined.

Let's see how it goes.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger irene said...

Andrew,
Low carbo diet is fine, but don't make it zero carbo. Remember to take in enough vege and also lean protein. You won't want to burn out your muscles instead of fat. Good luck and all the best for your diet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home