Monday, October 01, 2007

It's About Me?

First of all... let me educate you guys about the word "Culture" (Muahaha...)

Culture is the quality in a person or society that arises from a concern for what is regarded as excellent in arts, letters, manners, scholarly pursuits, etc. Culture is also a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period.

Besides, it also means the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social, ethnic, or age group.

So, can culture be changed? Definitely can! This is because culture is man made, it is something that people practice and something that people do together, for a long time. It is changeable, inevitably!

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Wah! Andrew listens to this kind of songs one wor..."
"You listen to this kind of songs but you dont go clubbing?"

In many occassions, people see me as what they see me. When the truth reveals, they were all shocked and surprised that I am such a person.

For instance, back in my college time, a few of my friends thought I didnt know how to read Mandarin. They thought I can only speak the language but not understand and read it. We call this type of people, "Banana" because of the yellow skin and white content.

One day, I picked up a chinese newspaper and read it. They were shocked to see that I can actually read the news! They were so surprised and I was too to see their reaction. Haha....

There are a lot of things that people do not know about me. Well, at least not to those that know me well.

Things that I do but few people know and if they know, they will be surprised.

- I used to dance
- I used to be music DJ for college functions
- I listen to all kinds of music (including "clubbing musics") but I dont club
- I draw
- I do graphic designs
- and many more....

Haha... Cant reveal too much here... I need to keep something up my sleeves for future use too, right?

I have something planned for the month of October 2007... Will let you guys know in my next post la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home