Saturday, October 06, 2007

October 2007

September 2007 was a great month. Well, at least I thought it was great because I get to celebrate my birthday together with my other colleagues who were also born in the month of September.

Lesser Birthday SMS were received this year. Maybe because most of my friends has got more friends and they have to remember tonnes of birthdays. Haha..

October 2007, as mentioned in the title, is somehow not a good month for me. Perhaps maybe it is after the September event and everyone is still in the "recharge mode". At least I am ready to run events... haha... but the 'ummph' is not as "fully charged" as months before.

Oh... this is the month where I also start / continue (I skipped the diet in September) my Low Carb Diet. Yes, I believe some of you might have read it over my previous posts. This is the 6th day of the month and I only had 1 meal of rice.

Believe it or not, I used to "gulp" 3 boxes of instant noodles, that makes 10 packets of instant noodle in 1 semester (15 weeks). Instant Noodles has been my favourite "past-time" food since young.

Now, it has been 2 months and 6 days since I stop my instant noodle intake! But of course, I "accidentally" ate a few strands during the conference in September as supper. It was like half of the cup noodle amount.

I will continue skipping instant noodle until end of the year, that's my resolution for now. I hope I can lose another 2 kg per month till end of the year... Muahahaha....

Signing off and I'm going out for dinner with my "Aiya-Sister"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home