Monday, October 08, 2007

Another... Plain Weekend

Yes~! As the title mentioned, it was kinda plain weekend I had.

On Saturday, my friend and I were down at Shah Alam at 9.30am for the SiS Warehouse sale. Yeah, my other friend went there on Friday to pick up some things at the warehouse sale and talked about it. So I persuaded my friend (housemate) to go on Saturday and there we were!

It was a hot morning. We were there like for 1 hour and we left. Luckily my friend made a wrong turning and we end up at Sunway Pyramid 2. It was new and my colleagues and friends were talking about it since last month. Finally, I had the chance to visit the place.

It was a beautiful place (from outside la) after a massive construction. The car park can be accessed from a flyover tht connects the main road to the car park, in the building! I didnt have a camera to take a shot of the wonderful route. Maybe next time.




Alluring blue: This is the Southern tip dome
designed after the River Nile water symbol.

Picture (courtesy of TheStar Online) above is the Southern tip of Sunway Pyramid 2, with Jusco as its Anchor Tenant.

We bought something from Jusco and came back home. I had a nap and woke up at about 4pm.
Then it was time for dinner and I feel like getting out from the house. So, I asked my Aiya-Sister (Pagan Chee) whether she has any plans for dinner and she said NO.

So we end up at The Gardens Mid Valley. Below is a picture of Mid Valley City... huge...


The one that is facing the upper right corner is the Mid Valley Megamall. The one facing the river is The Gardens Mid Valley. Of course, the one "trapped" in the middle is Boulevard Offices.

There are a lot of designers shops in The Gardens. Food and almost everything is expensive. Pagan said this kinda place only caters to the 20% of the society, yeah, the rich ones. But true enough, this is Malaysia, you will still see people loitering around with nothing in their hands. Sitting on their huge sofa sets and stuff like that. They are just curious, just like my aiya-sister and I.

We decided to eat at Mid Valley Megamall. We stopped at a Japanese Restaurant at Level 3. Had dinner and a long chat there. The food was ok and it is not that pricy. Maklumlah, Japanese food mah...

Got home at 11.30pm. Chat a while and I was hungry. So I cooked myself a bowl of Pasta with Mushroom and Herbs. I slept at 3am, Sunday.

Sunday, I woke up at 12pm. Went out for lunch, came back and took a nap.
I woke up at 7pm and had some capati.
Took a bath at 11.30pm and finished some pasta sauce that my friend cooked.
Write my blog posting (this one) and I'm going to sleep now.

Told ya~ It was plain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home