Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am back... Same Old Andrew

So, it's been 10 days since i last posted... Why la? you may ask...

Last week was rather a hectic one because of event, need time to recharge after that and stuff...

But it was an interesting week because I get to meet up with my old friends from college, all the way from Singapore and JB. Yeah, they came here to gather and they invited me too. We had buffet and then drink... Lots of updates, lots of jokes, lots of plans...

Then it was the preparation for event at Bangi. It was kinda relief cos it was only a one day event but the setup was tiring. I pity my managers and project lead cos they have to stay up the entire night till the next morning for the setup. Pity the Hotel AV too... next day he saw me he said, "Lum tidur lagi le..." (Have not slept yet). The rest also slept like for 2 hours only. We get to sleep until 9 something the next day in the hotel and it is also a leave in lieu for us.

All in all a good event. I'm happy too cos I know more people from the hotel.

Then what? Then it was Friday. My colleague and I had Nando's for lunch. It was a fun lunch cos we fully utilized the "privilege" of 'all you can eat' soup and bread. We had 6 bowls of soup and nearly 20 pieces of garlic bread! I'm sure the waiters and restaurant manager are shocked!

After lunch, I treat TLL, CLYF and my boss McD's ice cream as dessert! Muahaha...

How was my weekend? It was kinda.... same lah... same old weekend...

Saturday... saturday... OMG, I forgot what I did on saturday... haha... But I attended my colleague cum senior's wedding dinner at Palace of Golden Horses on Sunday. That was the first time I stepped into the hotel despite I was part of the committee for my college's prom night in 2002, which was held there.

Then yesterday, Monday, I was on leave... I went out to pick something up from my friend at Puchong. Bought something that cost 3 digits and came back home. Cooked my own dinner (Wan Tan Noodle with Sausages, Tapioca Fries, Onions, Garlic, Baked Beans and Eggs). It was rather an interesting experiment I would say... Muahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home