Sunday, November 25, 2007

FlyFM 2nd Fly-niversary

I have been waiting for this chance for so long. Yes, I have been dreaming of winning prizes from Radio Station and my dream has come true!

I won the VIP Passes for the FlyFM 2nd Fly-niversary Party last Tuesday. It was held in Central Park, One Utama last Saturday!

So, I have tried to ask a few of my friends to come along and none of them accepted my offer. Well, what to do? I went there alone on Saturday. I registered myself and they passed me 2 goodie bags. Yes, 2 goodie bags because I have 2 VIP passes. Each goodie bag has a cardboard palm (for you to wave), a key chain, car sticker, pocket calendar, t shirt and a neon light bar. I got two Size S t shirt. I should have checked before leaving the registration counter. I think the people at the counter were stupid as well. I am so big sized, Size S can only cover from my head to chest~!

I was early so I went to get myself Pepsi Max (as usual) and sat on the sofa in One Utama to wait for the time to come. The party started at 8pm. I was at the VIP area and there were food and drinks! The food are from TGI Fridays. They served pasta, buffalo wings, chicken fingers, fish and fries! I had 3 rounds altogether~!


They had to stamped my hand with a "Fly FM Fly-niversary VIP" stamp

It was a fun Opening cos all the FlyFM DJs were out on the stage to dance~! Then the party started with James Baum singing. Then followed by Dina and Altimate. Dina has a nice voice. She sang Alicia Keys' "No One" and it was marvellous. Wonderful voice~!

Then it was my favourite Ahli Fiqir and Meet Uncle Hussain. Not to forget everyone's (those that were there) favourite Hujan. Crowd were screaming and jumping. The hype continued with fireworks! Massive one... Almost like a junior New Year's Eve firework!

I left the place at 11pm and it was packed! One Utama car park was jammed!

It is so far, by far the best open air party ever~! Better than any rave parties....

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jace said...

U never invite me oso.
***sad****

 

Post a Comment

<< Home